Fast & Furious 10
Fast & Furious 10 (also known as Fast X) is the penultimate entry in the long-running series. If you have enjoyed the high-speed adventures of Dominic Torretto (Vin Diesel) and his ‘family’, you will probably be gearing yourself for this one!
This time around, Dom and his crew will be up against Dante (Jason Momoa), the son of nefarious drug kingpin Hernan Reyes.
The drug lord was killed by Luke Hobbs (Dwyane Johnson) at the end of 2011’s Fast Five and his death was witnessed by Dante. According to plot details found online, Dante has spent the last 12 years masterminding a plot to get his revenge, a mission of vengeance that involves Dom’s 8-year-old son.
Of course, the plot is secondary to the action so prepare to buckle in for the ride of a lifetime when the movie hits its expected release date.
When will Fast & Furious 10 Be Released?
The movie was originally set for an early April release. However, it has now been pushed back to May 19th 2023.
Who stars in Fast & Furious 10?
Several cast members from the previous movies will be returning for the tenth instalment alongside a few new additions to the cast.
The cast includes:
- Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto
- John Cena as Jakob Toretto
- Jordana Brewster as Mia Toretto
- Michelle Rodriguez as Letty Ortiz
- Tyrese Gibson as Roman Pearce
- Jason Statham as Deckard Shaw
- Jason Momoa as Dante Reyes
- Chris “Ludacris” Bridges as Tej Parker
- Helen Mirren as Queenie
- Nathalie Emmanuel as Ramsey
- Charlize Theron as Cipher
- Brie Larson as Tess
- Cardi B as Leysa
- Rita Moreno as Dom and Mia’s Abuelita (Granny) Toretto
- Daniela Melchior as a street racer with a tie to Dom’s past
Who is the director of Fast & Furious 10?
Behind the wheel of the new movie is French director Louis Leterrier. He is no stranger to motorized mayhem as several of his previous movies have pushed the pedal to the metal, including The Transporter, Transporter 2, and The Takedown.
Fast & Furious 10 Trailer
Are you looking forward to Fast & Furious 10? Or do you think the movie series has run out of gas? Let us know in the comments below.