Has For All Mankind been renewed for Season 4? Here’s what we know:

Renewed Or Cancelled?

For All Mankind is one of Apple’s flagship series, and depicts an alt-history where the Americans were not the first to land on the moon. Since then, the show has grown in scope and ambition, delivering some exciting drama along the way.


What is For All Mankind Season 3 about?

Season 3 of For All Mankind starts in 1992, almost 10 years after the events of season 2. The space program has only grown larger and more powerful in that time, with Karen Baldwin now a pioneer in the space tourism industry.

Ellen Wilson has left NASA and pursued a career in politics. Her trajectory has sky-rocketed after the discovery of an element called Helium-3 on the moon.


Has For All Mankind been renewed for season 4?

At the time of writing, AppleTV+ has renewed For All Mankind for season 4. Given Apple’s track record for renewing a lot of its shows, this is perhaps not a surprise.

Both critic and audience reviews have been great across the board, despite some lower ratings for season 3. There’s plenty of scope for the story to expand too, and after that extended 80 minute finale, the door is left wide open for the story in the future.


What we know about season 4 so far:

Not much is known about season 4 at the time of writing, given the show was only just announced as being renewed at San Diego Comic Con this past Friday. Expect the story to continue expanding and developing over time though, with many of the cast members returning for the new season.

It’s likely that For All Mankind will continue with the same structure of 8-10 episodes. However, if there are any significant updates, then we’ll be sure to flesh out this section with more information as it becomes available.


Are you happy about the news of For All Mankind returning for a fourth season? What did you think of season 3? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

4 thoughts on “Has For All Mankind been renewed for Season 4? Here’s what we know:”

  1. Love the show. However, if it continues building on the LGTBQZADBOBO, I’ll quit watching it. That’s not what I want in my living room.

  2. Season 3 seems to get away from the science theme & more into a soap opera theme which I find discouraging

  3. Like “The Man in the High Casle”, “For All Mankind” seeks to undo one of the great achievements (MitHC – Winning WWII and FAM – Landing on the Moon) of straight, white, hetero America and pretend they never happened or that the contributions of thte LGBT+ community were greater than the 1-2% of the population they represent.

    In Season 3 FAM takes this to a new high/low (depending on your perspective) and magics into existence a gay/lesbian first couple and fusion power by 1999. In this case, fiction, is stranger than truth. You mention in your writeup, that viewership has dropped off in season three. Let me go out on a limb and predict that if the show continues to cater to 1-2% of the population rather than the other 98% viewership will continue in the vein of “Get Woke, Go Broke”.

Leave a comment